We may collect personal data from you through various means, once you give us your personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers.
Information we may collect include, but not limited to:
- Your name, home address, delivery address email address, phone number, gender, date of birth
- Transactional information, financial information, such as credit card or bank account numbers
- Your contact history, purchase history, loyalty program information, photographs, personal images
- Device ID, operating system or version, and any other information collected by us where you are identifiable.
By creating an account with us and/or purchasing any products via our website, you send to the collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information. Our purpose in collecting your personal information is to provide you a safe, efficient, and personalized experience.
We may use your personal information collected to:
- Provide you with customer support and other services requested by you, including sending you products.
- Resolves, and troubleshoot disputes and problems.
- Collect payment for your purchases.
- Administer, facilitate, and process any matters relating to your use of the Side.
- Customize and improve services, content and marketing advertising, promotional offers.
We will not, intentionally, or otherwise, transact through the Site directly with anyone under the age of 18 without parental consent. If you are under the age of 18, use the website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. By providing any personal information to us, you declare that you are over the age of 18.Sharing and Disclosing of Your Personal Information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal information to any third party.
However, we may/will need to disclose your personal information to third parties, either located within or outside Singapore, for one or more of the above purposes as an essential part of providing services to you that includes:
- Companies that provide delivery services
- Professional service providers, such as marketing and advertising firms, website hosts
- Customer database management services
- Customer contact services
We may use the following technology to automatically collect information from you. “Cookies” are small data files that store information on your device when you visit a website.
- Essential operations such as site navigation
- Analysing the number of Site visitors and their behaviours
- Identify and maintain your signed in status.
- Customizing suitable marketing advertisement
If you, at any time, have any questions regarding our data protection policy or any other queries concerning how we manage your personal information, please email us at email@example.com